🐻🍫 POWER UP FOR SCHOOL DAYS! 📚🎒
Yikes! Is it back to school already? We’ve partnered with Octonuts to whip up Brown Bear Protein Brownies that are as adorable as it is nutritious – the perfect way to kickstart your day! They are vegan, gluten-free, and free of refined sugar.
Octonuts Chocolate Almond Protein Powder pairs perfectly with our decadent Dark Chocolate Fudgy Brownie Mix for a yummy, protein-packed treat. Plus both are upcycled so with every bite you’re helping to fight food waste and climate change.
Say goodbye to boring breakfasts and hello to a deliciously guilt-free indulgence! Whether it's a quick bite before school or a post-school snack, these fudgy brownies will be an instant hit with kids and adults alike! 😋
1 scoop of Octonus Chocolate Almond Protein Powder + 2 tbsp, divided
1 package of Bake Me Healthy Dark Chocolate Plant-Based Fudgy Brownie Mix
¼ c melted Chocolate Chips (vegan is desired)
1. Whisk together 1 scoop of chocolate protein powder and full brownie mix in a bowl. Add water and oil according to package instructions.
- Bake and let cool completely.
- Cut into nine pieces.
- Make almond butter by combining 2 tbsp of chocolate protein powder with a few tsp of water until it makes a paste.
- Scoop into a compostable sandwich bag and snip corner. Pipe ears and nose.
- Scoop melted chocolate into other end of the compostable sandwich bag. Pipe eyes and mouth.
Enjoy and admire your little Brown Bear! 🐻🍫
PS – This was inspired by one of our favorite childhood books, “Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What do You See”? by Bill Martin Jr & Eric Carle.