It’s National Vegetarian Month and National Dessert Month which means it’s time to make Spinach Brownies. That may sound interesting, but we promise these taste just like a regular brownie (except better because they’re vegan, gluten-free, nut-free, and free of the top 9 allergens as well as refined sugar). Simply add a cup of iron-rich spinach (chopped finely) to the water before adding it to our Dark Chocolate Fudgy Brownie Mix. This is 100% guilt-free indulgence so go ahead and treat yourself.
- Bake Me Healthy Dark Chocolate Fudgy Brownie Mix
- 1/4 c Oil
- 1 c Water
- 1 c Organic Spinach, finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 350F and line 8x8 pan with parchment paper.
- Stir together brownie mix and oil. Add spinach to water and add to the batter.
- Pour batter into pan and bake for 42 - 50 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool completely.
Enjoy this mouthwatering, better-for-you treat!